Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am sending other participants lives when they run out but my category to receive lives is not working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I can see I should have received ives, not they are not there.
I am not receiving anything.
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving lives in your game.
To receive lives from friends, you'll need to be playing at the same time that your friends are. It works a little like an instant messenger, so you can send them to and from each other as you play the game.
But if a friend sends you a life when you already have 5 lives, or if you're offline, then you'll receive Magic Beans instead.