Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have not been receiving lives for several weeks now, the envelope is always empty. I've restarted the app and sinc to Facebook. Now what?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi - I'm having the same issue. I get plenty of request when I log in, so I send lots of lives but I don't receive lives or beans?
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you are not receiving lives recently.
To receive lives from friends, you'll need to be playing at the same time that your friends are. It works a little like an instant messenger in this respect, so you can send them to and from each other as you play the game.
If a friend sends you a life when you already have 5 lives, or if you're offline, then you'll receive Magic Beans instead.