I have had a king account since circa 2015-16 which opened back when the king.com allowed users to open and chat with others! i had many online friends there where back in the day you had the feature to request people to be your favorite friends and chat with them but since the messaging feature was removed from king circa march 2018, I lost contact with mkre than half of them.
Up until late, I still had their account and I could still see their progress in games, especially farm heroes since it’s the only I play nowadays, but a few months ago, I got a request to add new friends and they were new people which I don’t remember? And to be honest, they seem like bots, it’s been months and they’re all stuck in like level 3 or 4!
I just wanted to know if King deleted their accounts and basically what happened to all of those? I know most of them weren’t active for like years, but after march 2022, after losing complete access to accounts via king.com, I never saw what happened to them!
Sorry for taking your time to read this, but thank you!