Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
A other update, another problem with Farm Heroes Saga. I haven't been able to log in since tuesday. The update was done, my İnternet provider is Gine, all my applications are working perfectly. It just days I 'm offline when I try to log in. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue and have done everything that support asked me to do and nothing changed. All other applications including Farm Heroes Super Saga work perfectly fine. The issue is with the game and King need to sort it out!
I have the same issue. I have done everything that support told me to do and it still will not connect to the internet. All other applications including Farm Heroes Super Saga work perfectly, so the issue is definitely with the game and King need to sort this out!
Hello,problem persists. Will there be any progress?
Ok. Disthonestbrut83
Hi @Derya58 Thank you for the information. Could you please also provide your user ID (just the digits, nothing else)? —> User ID
Casper VIA F30, Samsung J 7 prime android 12 version
Yes, it works on the Android platform. I 'm already doing all the steps you suggested for phones first. There were I didn' t have any problems, but other than that, almost every update causes a problem in the game.
Hi @Derya58 so far, this error is only known to affect Windows devices.
It’s a new issue for phones. Your phones run on the Android platform, right? I have a Samsung phone too, and Farm Heroes Saga works fine on it. The app just won't load on my Windows laptop.
For phones, we usually recommend these steps (I don't know if they'll help in your case):
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache: 🤖 Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache
Let me know if the standard troubleshooting steps help. Otherwise, please provide your device details so I can pass them on to the team. A screenshot of the error message would also be helpful. Thank you for your assistance in identifying the issue related to the latest update.
Hello @DieOmimi ,I have a Samsung Phone and casper Phone. The game is frozen I can't log in or out. This happened after your last update.
Hi @Derya58 warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Which device are you playing on—in other words, where does the error occur?
Farm heroes saga just says I m offline and the game freezes and won't open.