Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello,
This problem started 2 days ago. I completed level 4721 and when I went to play level 4722 instead of the Cherry Bomb booster it showed the Super Collector booster with a permanent check mark. It cannot be unchecked so I decided to stop playing because I do not want to use up the limited amount I have. I am losing out on rewards i.e. Amelia's Arcade, Dicey Acres, Farm Pass, and Rancid's Riches as I am unable to participate in any contests/events/quests until this is fixed. I am up the creek without a paddle, dead in the water. I was in 1st place for Timber Crew and now placed 2nd. I cannot fulfill the cropsies needed to feed Bella. Please look into this and advise. Thank you.
Here are screenshots.
ID: 6630961816
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @George_N_Boots
I am unable to answer your question or offer much help but there is a thread you can go to and post your issue/problem. Here it is:
Every time I get boosters, except for that shovel, there is always an unremovable check mark on them, forcing me to use them. I recently had to start this game over and lost everything, and now it will not let me accumulate boosters! I use to love this game.