Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
We’ll see how it goes, because I have no idea how to play it. 😅😅😅
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for sharing. I'm curious what the reward is. I look forward to your next post.
Hi @PummyRaj
Here I’ve got some screenshots of the game. I hoarded the acorns for a few days, to fill up the board thinking that it would be enough, but I believe you need to gather enough acorns to fill up the board twice, in order to get all the prizes.
The prizes get bigger the more merging you do.
2 acorns = 1 seedling,
2 seedlings = 1 tree,
2 trees = 1 trunk,
2 trunks = 1 plank,
2 planks = 1 windmill, and
2 windmills = 1 windmill with blades, this is the final stage.
Thanks @PummyRaj.
We are lucky where I live. Further south and west, they were in the minuses. Brisbane is subtropical, so it’s pretty mild. However, if we reach 14, you’ll see people bringing out the snow jackets. 🤣
I’m glad I got something new from the game, lol. The “Collections” took forever to arrive. 😅
I’ll try to take some screenshots when I do all the “merging”.
The feature sounds very interesting @dianakotori! When you are about to use those Acorns, can you please take few more screenshots? Just in case, if we have any players that come in to ask questions about the feature, it would help us to assist them!😍
Also, I just would like to say…. You have received another feature that is in testing! As per my knowledge, this is the 2nd testing feature (after Vertical Tractor booster) you received in past few months!🤩🌟🌟
And, glad to know that the weather not that cold for you! 16º means Spring / Autumn weather in USA, which is a lovely weather! Enjoy while it lasts!😍
Do you get single digit temps or Brisbane is not known for that?
I took a while to figure out how to play it, lol. I didn’t get to the end the first time. The normal levels only give you one acorn, the hard levels give you three. I have it again, but right now I’m hoarding the acorns to make it more satisfying later.
Yep. I live in Brisbane, so it’s not that cold, right now it’s 16º outside, but 20º in here. Thanks for asking. 🤗🤗🤗
EDIT: I just remembered a Doctor Who merging game that I play sometimes, lol. But in the beginning I didn’t think it was like that. 😅
Hi Diana @dianakotori🤗 Good Morning! Hope you are staying warm and able to manage the winter weather!💛
The event must have ended on Monday! Did you figure out how to play that? What are your thoughts & inputs & feedback about the feature/event?
From the icons that are placed just below to the name of the event, I am remembering few "merging" game Ads we see every now and then!!🤔
You do have Ads in your game, right? Did you watch any of those "merge" Ads? Did you feel just like me?😁
Too soon to celébrate… 😅😔
EDIT: I restarted the game and it’s back. 😅