Hi everyone, I’m a long-time Farm Heroes player—I’ve been playing since the very beginning—and I’d like to make a few suggestions that I think would be good for the game.
1.THE POWER BAR
I think the power-up bar should be expanded to two rows so we have access to all of them at every level. This would help us avoid recurring issues—here are a few examples:
In a "Sheep and Bulls" level, only the Poppy power-up appeared, while the Sheep power-up—which was the one I actually needed—was missing.
The same thing happened in a "Contaminated Fruit" level; it’s already hard enough to find these levels without being denied the use of the "Heal Crops" booster, of which I’ve accumulated over 300.
I also want to mention the "+1" power-up; I believe it’s one of the most important ones, yet it’s absent from almost every level—especially when you really need it.
2.Elimination of the "Plus 5 Movements" Bonus
I’ve seen plenty of people talking about the disappearance of the +1 move, but no one mentions the loss of the +5 moves bonus. I think this is actually a more serious issue, and its absence is particularly noticeable on certain levels. It should have simply been replaced with some kind of extra streak bonus instead of just being removed—perhaps the streak could offer a Vertical Tractor or a Feather Shuffler.
3.BLOCKERS
Three new blockers were recently added—which I really appreciate—though I must point out that I was expecting something a bit different or with more innovative mechanics, rather than just hitting milk cartons or wooden crates the same way you do with bushes.
There are many elements with unique mechanics—like the rabbit, frogs, or bombs—that haven't been removed; I think things should be added that bring more variety to the levels and, in turn, better motivate players.
I know there are many created elements that, for some reason, we never saw in the final game—like blueberries, vines, or wheat sprouts.
4.STARTING POWERS
Since the last update, we’ve been left with only three starting power-ups: the Super Fruit, the Cherry Bomb, and the Turbo Tractor.
I think it would be fun to add—or even bring back—some of the old power-ups.
For example, I always found the Fruit Parachute useful for levels requiring large amounts of fruit; it would be great even as a standard power-up that multiplies a single fruit across the entire level screen.
It would also be interesting to have a power-up that clears spiderwebs—something like the Fire power-up, which removes a layer of blockers right at the start of the level; that would be incredibly helpful and impressive.
To wrap up this section, I’d like to propose a new power-up for the levels:
A glove that allows for free swaps—letting us pick up a fruit or seed, for instance, and place it wherever we want. This would help in many situations, and I would have loved to have it on hand to easily beat certain levels.
5.LEVEL DIFFICULTY
I’m not going to make the usual comment about the game being hard, since I actually love challenging levels and have a blast beating them.
I did want to point out that, currently, the worlds start with very simple levels and end with very difficult ones. I’d like to propose mixing the levels up a bit more rather than just following a strict difficulty progression; right now, you can end up in situations where a world finishes with four "bull" levels or four "sheep" levels in a row. It would be more fun if the game alternated between easy, medium, and hard levels.
To wrap things up, I also wanted to thank the game team for the great work they do; the events are wonderful, and I love the new card collections and the dice event. Farm Heroes is my favorite King game and I love it—I hope you keep surprising us with more new features.
A "Farm-tastic" hello to everyone!