Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
What do I do with the green veggies collection on the top line. I have a large amount but don't know how to use them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Murt1967π€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
We were able to use 250 Magic Beans to purchase 3 Shovel boosters (at a time). But, your Shovel count must be 0 to use the Beans! But with the booster shuffling, we cannot do that anymore!
We can still use the Beans to activate Companions! Depending on the Companion we select, 50 to 90 Magic Beans will be used per each try of a level! Other than that, since Rancid gone, there are not much uses of the Beans with present game!
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Thank you for joining the Community & hope to see you around!ππ»
Yes magic beans but how do I use them?
@Murt1967 Hello, I think it is the magic beans
Hello @Murt1967π€ Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga?
If so, do you remember the event name? Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing right now?
This way, I will be able to assist you better!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!ππ»