Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
My orange shovels are not active & some other items tired of losing my money like this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BigLue52 π€ Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! I understood about the Shovels! May I know what other items (boosters) you were referring to? Farm Game Studio is making some changes to the game and they are swapping some boosters from in-game boosters to pre-game boosters! So, Shovels not available as pre-game booster is a part of that!
Please check this thread for more information and provide your feedback:π
Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
Thank you for joining the King Community & have a nice rest of the day!ππ»