Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I bought gold bars to complete my goal I had 300 tries and the game froze when I went back to unfreeze it they took my credits
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bigviv0863 warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. π
I am sorry to hear that your game, Farm Heroes Saga, froze after a purchase.
This isn't necessarily linked to the purchase itself; the most common cause we are aware of is simply a lack of sufficient free storage space for smooth gameplay.
Please try our standard troubleshooting steps first:
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache: π€ Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache π iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
Let us know if you need further help.