Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi I have been trying to this level for whats seems like weeks and cannot do it….any tips, help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jmiss59🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level in your game!
Can you please post a screenshot of the gameboard - as soon as you open the level? We have noticed that the levels are a bit different between players!
I just would like to make sure I have the same gameboard as you before I can jump into try it out!😅
Thank you & Hope to hear from you soon!🌞🌺