Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am recently passed the 21000 + level in candy crush So I deserve this badge My self deep and am start this game 2021 and am not connected the KING COMMUNITY because am not known about this But recently i know about this community and I join this some days later Am also passed 21000+ level this game Give a proof i recently post my profile with so please i requested to team king community . Please i deserve this badge Now am always update my all achievements I post this and share all with you team And please update my candy crush profile in India In Google becoz i deserve it Thanks you so much
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My computer has a bug and I have stop playing FHS 1+ month
Sorry, this tread is for Farm Heroes Saga. Can you repost to Candy Crush saga tread?