Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hey guys who can I contact my game froze once I won level an frooze went back on an still on same level ive been stuck on for ages so annoying as I bought power ups too pass it too ? Thanks in advance π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dannino13 warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. π
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level and that your game froze right after you completed it. Please try our standard troubleshooting steps first:
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache: π€ Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache π iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data ο»ΏποΈ Amazon Kindle: Menu > Choose Settings > Clear All Cookies Data
Let us know if you need further help.
Have a Farmtastic day π
On level 4441