Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
interesting how the #card# perk never accumulates with the stars. When I don’t get a new card, I get stars, but it always remains at 46 stars. It never increases. 😔. I’ve bought things in the past, it sure as hell won’t when it’s played like that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bevofan🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Since you mentioned “cards”, I am guessing that you are complaining about the Card Collections in Farm Heroes Saga, right?
I am sorry to hear that your Stars count is not increasing even after you have collected them!! Only 1 week left on the feature, right? Which device are you using? And, which version of the App you have right now? Also, can you please post below screenshots:
These details will help me to report the issue to our Community In-charge!
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!🍏🍎