Hello Farmers!๐ค๐
Here comes a simple contest for you all, which involves no gameplay, but is still lots of fun!
We all have that one special Farm Companion who is your favorite! I am sure that just like me, you too look for that Companion in the levels to help cleaning up the board and beat those tricky levels!๐ถโค๏ธ
Now, it's time to give them a big spotlight! ๐
How to Enter:
- Open your game and take a screenshot of your favorite Companion from your collection in Farm Club OR from a level;๐ฑ๐ธ
- Share the photo in a comment below! ๐ฌ
- Write one or two sentences telling us why you love using those Companions!๐
Example Entry:
I love using "Grower" companion, no matter which animal it is!๐๐ถ
Prizes:๐
- 10 lucky Farmers will receive 30 Gold Bars each!๐โจ
- All Farmers with valid entry will receive boosters โ 5 Color Collectors OR 5 Tractors (your choice)!๐
Rules: ๐
- Only one entry per farmer;๐ถ
- Keep your sentence sweet, positive, and happy!๐
Duration:โ
Contest ends at: 12:00 pm EST (USA) on 31st August, 2026!
Eagerly waiting to see all your wonderful companions! ๐ธ๐ค(While I finish tallying up the Rainbow Harvest scores now that I am feeling much better from COVID and its after-effects!)