Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello and don't be tired. I was born in 1979, please open my program. Thank you for your efforts and your good program.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Most apps get age information from the app stores. Please check which birthdate is registered in your app store.
You can also visit our Help Center
Oops-It-looks-like-you-cannot-play-now
my birthday is 1980 . Please open my game. Thanks
Hello, my account has been restricted because of an age restriction. I believe my age was entered incorrectly. Could you please review my account and help me restore access to Farm Heroes Saga?
Hello again @Mostafa_karbasi1358 🙋♀️
You have posted 3 questions with same content! Please refrain from opening multiple posts! Our Community team has combined all your questions into one single thread to avoid confusions! If you can provide the information I have asked for in my previous comment, I will be able to assist you better! To reply back, please type in the empty box (and do not open another new question as it will be marked as spam! Thank you for understanding!
Note: This Community is not able to support non-English posts at present. Hence, please try to reply in English!
Thank you for understanding!🙏🏼
باسلام . من متولد سال 1980 میلادی هستم. لطفا بازی منو باز کنید 🙏🌺
Hello @Mostafa_karbasi1358 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue yo are experiencing in your game!
Which country do you live in? Did the issue just start? Can you post a screenshot of the pop-up you are seeing about age limit?
Note: At present, the community is not able to support non-English posts at present! Hence, I request you to reply back in English for us to assist you better!
Thank you for understanding & hope to talk to you soon!🍏🍏
What device are you playing on?
باسلام و تشکر از برنامه خوبتون. من متولد سال ۱۹۸۰ میلادی هستم ، برنامه من به خاطر محدودیت سنی قفل شده ، لطفا بازش کنید .
Hi @Mostafa_karbasi1358 warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Unfortunately, I don't understand your question. Are you having trouble opening your game? What device are you playing on, and how long have you been experiencing this problem? When were you last able to open the app and play? I hope to hear from you soon.