Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello.
It seems I’m stuck at level 8275. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @asahall66🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
You are not moving forward because 8275 is the last level in Farm Heroes Saga! One more episode will be released on Tuesday again!
If you are looking for some Farm fun while waiting for new levels, please try to play the "Royal" levels, which is a bonus side event for the players that are at the end of the map!
I can’t move forward
Hello @asahall66🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga?
When you said "you are stuck" at level # 8275, did you mean that you are not moving forward OR are you not able to win the level?
Can you please clarify that for me?