Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
I had to uninstall and reinstall and I lost all my sparks. I was 6 away from completing the 2nd set and earning 250 coins. Any way to help restore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So everything turned out fine, then. But yes, if you uninstall the game, you lose all the boosters you've collected and sometimes your event progress too. Thatโs why uninstalling should be a last resort. There are always other solutions. Why did you uninstall the game, anyway?
Hello @curls0000069๐ค Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am glad that everything is ok now in your game!
Just for my clarification, are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other game?
When you said "sparks" what were you referring to?
Can you please clarify for me? Thank you!๐๐
Just took a little.but they're back