Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Im currently in 69 level in farm heros saga, while I just want to play level 1 , but unable to scroll map in any direction, tried clearing cache, data, reinstalling and all, nothing worked out, can any one suggest this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Right now, this part of the game is being tested, and we can't say the date for sure of when this changes, however the studio is aware of this feedback now and will take it into account as they continue to improve this part of the game.
Thanks again for sharing this feedback with us!
It means I cannot able to scroll as this is part of development not bug... So any updates on removing this kind of feature
Hey there @Gagan10 and thanks for sharing this with us! Not being able to scroll in this part of the saga map is intended, but the studio is thankful for the feedback on this as they always look to improve the game!
Ok thank you very much for your support and coordination.. Will be waiting for update
I have forwarded the issue—along with your ID—to our team and the person in charge of the Farm Heroes Saga community. It might be due to the new design, as we’ve been receiving more complaints lately about certain things not working as they should. I’ll get back to you once I have an update.
Player id - 16468624638, I request you to investigate and resolve this issue ASAP sir
Thanks for the explanation. Could you please also provide your Player ID? There might be an issue with the new design. I will report this to our Community Manager for Farm Heroes Saga so that the matter can be investigated.
Im unable to scroll nor upside or downside... Nor the go to level function is visible... I tried rebooting, reinstalling every possible way... Nothing is working out... If u dont mind... Provide ur social media handle so that I can explain you clearly one on one…! Inshot it's freeze mode when I'm trying to make movements in map...
Your bottom screenshot shows your avatar at level 69. You already have the new design, whereas my screenshots still show the game's old design. The basic way it works shouldn't have changed. Go to this screen in your game and swipe upwards as if you were scrolling to level 50. The "Go to Level" function should then appear. Please let me know if that works, or what happens in your game when you try to "scroll."
Can u plz guide me through these screen shots provided as I'm unable to understand with your provided screen shots
In Farm Heroes Saga, you don't actually need to scroll because there is a "Go to Level" function. When you move around the map, a window should appear where you can enter the level you want to go to. Here is an example from my game:
If I enter "Level 1" into this box (where the arrow points) and then tap the ">>>" icon, I am taken to Level 1.
What happens in your game when you perform a downward swipe?
@DieOmimi I play in mobile redmi note 11s , as I play all the games of king - candy Crush in mobile, which I have downloaded from google play store.. So I'm facing this issue in map scrolling, can u plz suggest me a solution?
The game sent me back to the beginning and has a different playing area; I don't like it at all. 🤔❤️
Hi @Gagan10 a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Which platform do you play on? Do you use a mobile device or play on a PC? Did you download the app from your store, or do you play in a browser? I need a bit more information to be able to help you specifically.