Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi, I accidentally deleted my King account and the game reset me to the first level; I was at a level over 8,000. Please help if possible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @janicka1967🙋♀️
Oh! You just reinstalled your game, did not delete you account! Glad to know that!
Since you have used your usual account details, your game progress should be intact! Please play a level and win it! Then, go back to map screen and check if your level progress is back!
If it didn't come back — try logging out of the game - restart your device and log back in.
Let me know how it goes!🌞🌻
Hi @janicka1967🤗
Hope you are doing alright! I haven't seen you much in the Community lately!
Did you delete your game account itself OR just delete the App? Can you please clarify for me?
If it is your game account, when did you click on the "Delete" button?
Hi @janicka1967 could you please clarify whether you deleted the entire account, removed your login details, or simply reinstalled the game? Do you recall which login details you used for the deleted account? (Please do not post any personal information.)
Hi, yes, I accidentally pressed the delete button. Then I reinstalled it; I remember my account details and everything is the same—I even kept my badges—but I'm back at level one.
Hi, everything is fine—I kept all my login details and badges—but after reinstalling, I'm back at level one.