Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
Hi
My boosters are not activating when I get my daily rewards ๐
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the screenshot.
No, boosters and beans aren't related to that. You would need beans to activate one of your companions for this level (Manticore, Grey Squirrel, Hippocampus). I need to speak with our Community Manager about the greyed-out boosters. Could I please have your ย Player ID
? -->
See the picture attached. For my daily rewards I collected the middle booster but when I play it is greyed out. Can I not use it because I don't have enough beans? Surely these are not linked?
Are all boosters locked, or just some, like in my screenshot?
Do you happen to have a screenshot of your current level where I can see which boosters are locked and which ones you can use?
I am playing on my Iphone. It worked before but not at the moment
On which platform or device does this happen?
Hi DieOmiimi
I collect it but when I go to my level to play it is greyed out and wonโt let me activaye it.
Hi @MarinaHodgkinson a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. ๐
I am sorry to hear you are having problems with the game. Could you please tell me exactly what you mean? Are you not receiving a daily reward, or are you unable to collect it? I hope to hear from you soon.