I have been playing Farm Heroes for a number of years now and am on level 4292. I consider myself quite well informed on how to maximise boosters and using different tactics in order to pass levels. However sine recent updates I feel like I want to stop for the following reasons:
king wants to encourage us to pay for extra lives, boosters gold bars
I feel like I am playing against an AI computer it is impossible to beat.
Not enough moves to complete levels
It is taking 4/5 days to do one level and then the same process happens.
Unlimited lives for a period of time or the lives run out even though I have extra time with the bomb or tractor.
even if you turn everything into flowers, they send blockers down so you cannot grow them.
I can have 300 extra moves for 9 gold bars but I can’t earn any bars as I cannot pass any levels.
Side games don’t produce anything worthwhile. If I don’t play everyday I lose my streak and extra boosters.
I used to LOVE playing Farm Heroes and the challenge of working out the strategy but it is not fun anymore. Sadly seeing other players write similar complaints is not at all encouraging. I feel fans are being exploited financially by a big company like King who does not even reply to players.
I am hoping you resolve these issues and we can all return to enjoying online games again.