Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
All day, after I start the game, it says "No Connection." But I am connected. It seems that I can play and my boosters are there, but I cannot collect the daily booster. What is going on? I am playing on an Acer Aspire, Windows 11.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mijao I got this error message yesterday too, regardless of the device being used. Close the app and restart it; that should solve the problem. If you don't receive your daily bonus automatically, please go to an earlier level—such as Level 2 or Level 9—and replay it. The daily reward pop-up should then appear in the game.
Have a Farmtastic day 🍎