Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi everyone, I need help getting past level 3846. I don't have any boosters to help me get past this stage. It's impossible to get past it without any help. Has anyone managed to do this? Can you give me any tips?
Thanks!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DanyMenezes a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Could you please take a screenshot of what level 3846 looks like for you? Here is what it looks like for me—is it the same for you?
Hey there @DanyMenezes . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with level 3846. I've checked the level on my side and there's been no reports, however, that's not to say there won't be issues happening or that the level has been hard to pass.
If you've detected any issues, could you please send me a video of it happening, as well as which device you use to play, so I can send you the correct troubleshooting steps?
In case it's just your regular difficulty, could you please explain on which section you're getting stuck?
Thanks in advance and have a great day!