Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi, can anyone explain how we play these quests? Will they appear when the clock there under “find gemstones” gets to zero? It’s been a couple of hours since I selected the gemstone quest. There needs to be clear instructions.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @LeaC and @CaramelKat.
I was wondering the same.I haven’t been playing Farm Heroes recently and today I found this. It’s a bit anticlimactic if it doesn’t do anything, though. Do we get rewards just for waiting? It sounds a bit strange. 🤔
Hi @LeaC ! For this relaxing event, you make progress by waiting. Once some time has passed you can check in to see your progress and how far Amelia has gotten. We do appreciate your feedback on this though and will be sure to share it with the team. 👍🏻