Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I used to get a daily reward when I opened the game but since the last update I haven't gotten them.?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
nope no such thing on mine. Not worth all the hassel, at this rate I'll just delete the game.
I'm at the end of the map and am using the "Go to Level" function. Don't you have that function? It saves you from tedious scrolling.
ok it did show up after i played level two. Very hard to do since I'm level 885.
Please let me know which device you are using (brand, version). I have run out of new levels, too. However, you can still replay levels you have already completed. To avoid wasting boosters, it is best to do this with Level 2 or 9.
I am also not getting daily rewards, it used to be where I played 1 level but I am at the end so I am not able to play a new level
I will check with our team. Please try to collect your daily bonus again today:
3556466701
Please double-tap the King logo. Your player ID is located underneath it. I need the numbers, please.
here's what shows up
Please tap the green text "Player ID" to access the instructions on how to find your player ID. It is an 8- to 10-digit number that represents your account.
On which day were you last able to collect your rewards?
I can't find my player iid. II'M using a samsung S8 tablet
I think I need to pass this on to our team, so I need a bit more information from you: On which of the 21 days did you last receive your reward? On which device (brand, model, version) do you play Farm Heroes Saga? What is your Player ID?
I've tried a bunch of times. I can't even find a place to get my rewards
Could you please try again after restarting your device and establishing a stable internet connection (if you're using mobile data, try Wi-Fi)? You might also want to disconnect and then reconnect your device to the internet.
Do you get an error message or does nothing happen when you try to collect your daily reward?
I tried that didn't work
Hi @BikeGuy a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
I don't get a daily reward when I open the game either—not even if I do it multiple times. Please try this; it works for me: use the "Go to Level" function and replay Level 2 or 9. When I do that, the daily bonus appears afterwards. Please give that a try and let me know how it goes for you.