Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I can't install either Farm Heroes game and update Candy Crush and Friends or Pet Rescue Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ladygamer48π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with some of the King Saga games!
Did something change with your device or the Software?
You said "you cannot install" - does it mean you are trying to play Farm Heroes Saga game for the first time? And for the other games - what is happening when you try to update them?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can provide!
Hope to hear from you soon!ππ