Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am at level 8320, the end of game. I play my new levels every Tuesday. The sad thing is I have no way of earning new cards having no new levels to play. I wish there was a way for me to continue to collect.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You also get stickers for your farm collection from the quests. You’ll probably only make it to the third stage of the quests (just like me), because we aren't at a high enough level. I got 4 new stickers from Choo Choo’s Challenge last week (though I also got plenty of duplicates), and I picked up some new ones from the Farmers' Market over the weekend, too. Yesterday, I got the final new sticker from the daily reward, so my collection is now complete. You can see it HERE.
that’s so smart, I am resisting playing new levels today
Masz rację bonusów się przejść nie da …do tego przy reklamach się wyłącza i przez tydzień przejść nie mogę .....zrobili gowno nie grę skończcie z ulepszaniem i dajcie ludziom grać !!!!!!
Hi @lbaro I also get new stickers from the farmers' market on weekends. I don't play new levels right away on Tuesday; instead, I wait until Choo Choo's Challenge begins. You can collect new cards from the boxes there, too.
Actually, very few ways