Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
All day long, I have had issues with the game. The number of fruits needed will go down, then immediately jump back up and not move. What’s going on? This is making it exceedingly difficult to pass levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Im having the same issue. Always happens when lots of crops are being harvested at the same time. The counter will be at 60, ill have a chain of them harvested and it'll go down to 30 and then back up to 60
I witnessed this problem on Saturday while playing with my family. What is being said is true; for example, I was missing 15 apples—I would pick them up, but the counter would switch from showing the green dot back to displaying "15" again. It happened to me a total of three times on different levels; fortunately, picking them up again fixed the issue.
Thanks for your reply. Please try the following:
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data.Clear Cache: 🤖 Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Friends Saga > Storage > Clear Cache 🍏 iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data 📟️ Amazon Kindle: Menu > Choose Settings > Clear All Cookies DataAs a last resort, you can try reinstall the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.
Let me know if it's still like that afterwards.
What exactly do you mean by the Cropsies going down and then jumping up? Do you perhaps have a screenshot or screen recording that illustrates your problem?
******** I mean the countdown of what you need to gather - fruit, veggies, spiders, whatever - will start counting down as I gather them, then all of a sudden the number will jump from say, 60 back up to 100 o 130. Or, the number won’t go down at all, no matter how many are gathered. Both of these of course then make it difficult to pass the level I’m on.
Sometimes the number will catch up by all of a sudden saying the level has been completed, other times it doesn’t and I run out of moves.
Unfortunately, I’m not sure how I could get a screen grab of that, but if you’re looking for something specific, I can give it a shot.
Hi @JannaArkin a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
I'm sorry you're having trouble with Farm Heroes Saga.
I also played today and didn't notice anything unusual, which is why I'm asking.
I hope to hear from you soon.