Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
the game asks to rotate screen but when I do it freezes and doesn’t rotate
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sarzd🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Jumping in as I too use iPad to play the game!
Can you please tell me something…. you mentioned this has been happening since the last update! Was the update to the game App or the iOS Software?
When you said "Rancid" level - it is the first level of the episode, right?
Please let me know these details for me to assist you further!🌞🌻
I’ve heard from other players that Farm Heroes Saga can no longer be played in landscape mode on iPads. I play on an Android tablet myself, but I’ve never been prompted to rotate my screen; it rotates automatically depending on how I hold the device. Could you please provide a screenshot showing the prompt to rotate your screen? If you have version iOS27, we have information indicating that this iOS version is buggy. That could also be the reason why your game is freezing.
playing on iPad, it has latest IOS, and latest version of app. This has only started since last update
Hi @Sarzd a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
I'm sorry your game freezes when you rotate your screen. What device are you playing on?