Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I don’t use Facebook to log in I use apple email
I’m connected to the internet but when I try and use my gold bars it says I’m not connected please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi it only when I use the gold bars
Version is 6.98.13
Hello again @7547184987🤗 Thank you for replying back!
To find the version, please follow this:
Open the game App → Do not click on Play but, click on the circle located in the bottom left corner → A menu will appear → you will find the version number in the bottom left corner → 6.98.13 (or higher) would be the latest version.
Just for my clarification please…. the "connection issue" pop-up appears only when you try to use the Gold Bars
hi I’m using an apple ipad a16
Where do I find which version I’m using
When I might to use my bars it’s says connection issue everything else is fine
Hello @7547184987🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issues in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you check which version of the game App do you have right now?
Are you experiencing this issue only while using your Gold bars? Or while collecting Daily bonus boosters and rewards from special features like Choo Choo challenge, etc., Please reply in the empty box you see on this page!🌞🌻