Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hace más de dos semanas que no tengo bonificaciones tampoco ayuda con las vidas ni publicidad para obtener mayores logros espero que me puedan ayudar.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We in the community have no control over your team members not sending you lives. Have you tried leaving your current team and joining another one? Also, have you tried my tip about going to Level 2 or 9 and replaying it so the game gives you a daily reward?
Hace más de dos semanas que no tengo bonificaciones ni ayuda con las vidas ni publicidad para obtener mayores logros espero que me pueda ayudar. Llevo 9 días sin poder pasar la etapa.It's been over two weeks since I've received any bonuses, help with lives, or ads to unlock higher achievements. I hope you can help me. I've been stuck on this stage for nine days.
You haven't replied to me. If I misunderstood your request, please let me know in this thread—in English—what else we can do for you.
Hi @Pazcarolina0618 a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do if your team members don't send you lives. What do you mean when you say you aren't receiving rewards? Do you mean the daily login bonus? If it doesn't appear automatically, go to Level 2 and play it again. After that, the game should recognize that you are logged in, and you should be able to collect the daily bonus. Let me know if I’ve understood you correctly.