Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
my application won’t open.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For several weeks now, I haven't been able to open Farm Heroes Saga on my Windows 11 device either. The issue has been under investigation for quite some time. I’ve started playing it on a mobile device instead, and I recommend you do the same.
Mine crashes every time I open it I am playing on windows 11 PC, it has been doing this for 2 days now I am playing Farm Heroes saga
Hello @jendearing🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other game? If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, can you please explain a bit more about the issue you are experiencing? Also, which device are you using?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🌞🌻