Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Have had to reinstall after persistent crashes. For the third time in three months I lost my 6 hours bonus play, 6 super fruit collectors, 4 cherry bombs and 24 gold bars. I also paid to have 8 lives and now I am back to 5. It really is getting old.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nat2026 π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you had to reinstall your game because of the recent crashing issue!
For those missing boosters, I recommend you to contact the King Player Support team directly from your game App.
If you have already contacted them, please make sure to reply back to the automated email you have received. After that, it will take from 48 to 72 hours for an actual agent to reply us back!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!ππ»