Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
why can’t I still open the app? Just goes to open then back to the Home Screen. I’ve updated my version and restarted my iPad more than once
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jmd233 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your game is not opening!
There was an issue in the game yesterday, which, the Farm game Studio is aware. Looks like they just sent in a fix! Please find all the details → HERE .
If your game is still having this issue, our Community In-charge is requesting for below details. Can you please share:
Please don’t include personal or account information in your post.
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🌞🌻