Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I can't log in to the app or the website. I've made quite a bit of progress and bought gold bars, so I don't want to uninstall it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hokanussanπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other King game?
If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, the issue was supposed to be fixed this morning! Please make sure that you have the latest App version of the game - then, close the App and restart your device and try to open the game again!
Please see if that works or not and let me know how it goes!
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon! ππ»