Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchased a package in Farm Heroes and never received the benefits.
conv-bundle-xs-1Completed Sep 28, 2026
conv-bundle-xs-1
Completed Sep 28, 2026
Transaction details
conv-bundle-xs-1$3.23Subtotal$2.99Tax$0.24Total$3.23Payment methodMasterCard ···· 4592Transaction ID29294603456813959
conv-bundle-xs-1$3.23Subtotal$2.99Tax$0.24
Total$3.23
Payment methodMasterCard ···· 4592Transaction ID29294603456813959
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cute42457🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the bundle you purchased in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? I need to know this as the steps you need to follow will be a little different depending on the device you use!
Thank you & hope to hear from you soon!🌞🌻