Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello. I have completed the Farm Collection to get my prize of 50 gold bars, eight Color Collector (Doggy Booster), four boosters that rearranges the board and four tractors.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying @JsH32BYU75!
Can you please provide your device details and also your game ID number?
These details will help me to report the issue to our Community In-charge team!🌞🌻🌻
Complaining here only
Very sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards from your Farm Collection event, @JsH32BYU75!
Did you send a complaint to the Player Support team directly from your game App or are you complaining here only?
I didn’t receive the rewards
Hello again @JsH32BYU75🤗
I have responded to your previous question👇
Can you please reply back in that thread and let me know if you are experiencing any issue in your game?
Did you not receive the reward you are supposed to OR just letting us know about your accomplishments?
If you can clarify this for me, I will be able to assist you better! To reply back, all you need to do is to type your reply in the empty box you see on this page!
Thank you!🌞🌞
Note: Since both your posts contain same content, I will close your previous question considering it as Duplicate Post! Thank you for understanding!🙏