Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 2295 begins with 2 fireworks at the top
How do I explode these when I can’t get next to them please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bobbie127🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Hi Steven!🤗
You have reported about this almost 10 days ago! Are you guys able to win the level or still stuck on it? If you are still having the issue in the level, can you please let me know the device you are using and also the version you have right now?
Hello @THP48🤗 Hearty Welcome to the Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you install the latest App version?
Hope to talk to you all soon!🌻🌻
I am also stuck on this! Thank you for confirming that I'm not just losing the plot! Haha, will give it a week and if it's not been fixed, I'll just delete-not wasting storage on my phone on a game that i cannot play. 😆
thank you for reassuring me that it wasn’t just me that couldn’t do it!
There's something wrong with this level design. Even if you break the ice, the firecrackers won't move downwards.
The animal companions were also "silent".
It may take until the studio makes corrections or uses a lot of boosters to get it through.