Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Olá. Estou no nivel 3410 e não é possível comprar o booster da pá com feijões. Só com barras de ouro. Alguma ajuda?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Maquinas a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
The studio has removed the option to purchase boosters with beans from the game. This means that none of our players can do this anymore. I am sorry I cannot give you better news. You can read more about changes to the game here:
I hope you stay loyal to our game nonetheless. Collect your daily rewards for a while and save them for difficult levels.