Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchased a reward and didn’t get it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which rewards do you mean? Are you talking about the daily reward? My tip: Go to Level 2 or 9 and replay it. Then your daily reward should appear. If that wasn't what you were asking, please explain it to me using screenshots from your game.
This has happened to me twice! And what's up with link that they said in their replay to you? What a bunch of mumbo jumbo!
I didn't either. This has happened to me twice now and I'm not very happy!!
Hi there, welcome to our Community @Weaver2091
I understand your concern regarding your in-game purchase and I will point oyu into the right direction.
Please take a look at our article here that was created specifically for cases like this: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17185898904093-I-didn-t-receive-my-Google-Play-purchase#%20
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!