Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Superalo nivel 8350 con 3 estrellas. No sale nivel 8351.
Sale cajetin de rompecajas que no deja acceder.
Bloqueado. No puedo seguir.
Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MIXO1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You could not move ahead because there were no levels available after 8350. But, a new episode was released yesterday (on the 6th - Tuesday) and you will be able to play 15 more levels now!
I did not understand what you meant by "box breaker" though! In my game when I finish the last available level, I see Amelia-the pig, sitting in airplane! I am sure you will see that again after you finish these 15 levels. Would you mind posting a screenshot of it for me?
Thank you & hope to see you again in the Community!🌞🌻