Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why does it say that I have no friends when I want to send lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Both
Hi @imabearnut that’s strange. Are you connected to Facebook in your Farm Heroes game, or do you have a King account?
Hello @DieOmimi 🩷
This has been like this for months.
Hi @imabearnut you might have already sent lives to your friends within the last 24 hours. I can send lives once a day. When I tap "Send lives to my friends," this is what appears:
After I’ve sent lives, my friends list looks empty.
I'm not sure how long we have to wait before we can send new lives again. I think we have to wait 24 hours for it to work again.