Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi my fellow farmers…..
Are there any contests that are currently going on that I might be missing? There hasn’t been any in quite a while and I didn’t know if I was not getting them.
Thank you 😊
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wonder why a lot aren’t playing the game? I find myself playing less lately because the levels are too hard to pass unless using boosters or gold.😢
Hello dear @imabearnut🤗
No dear! At present, there are no contests in the Farm Community! Just giving a small break as many of us are not playing the game! Because of that, we are receiving very less participation in the contests :(
And, there aren't many concepts that we can run the contests without involving the game playing!
We will come back soon with new concepts and rewards! Please bear with us!🤗💕💛