Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
hi just playing the latest games & collecting cards as soon as I get them I add them to the screens when I try to close the main screen it just goes to another screen it will not let me get back to the game so I have to shut it down & restart it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wiibars🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the Cards Collection in your game!
Can you please provide below details for me:
These details will help me to understand the issue and assist you better!🌻🌻