Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Would you please release some gold bars for me? I love this game but I don’t have the funds to purchase until I get paid on the 21st. I really appreciate your kindness.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MaryMichele🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other King Saga game? Also, which level are you at right now?
If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, you can play the game without making purchases! Please try to collect as many boosters as you can from the Daily bonus feature. Once you collect enough boosters, you should be able to beat the level!
If you tell us which level you are playing, I might be able to try to provide any tips!🌟🌞