Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I've played for several days now where the cropsie count during a level isnt counting right. Like say I have 9 more waters to get. I get 9 waters. The count goes down to 0 and then immediately back to 9. And it does it multiple times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @IndyAmy π€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game with Cropsie count!
Can you please tell me in which level you are experiencing this issue? Also, which device you are using?
If using a mobile device, which version of the App you have right now?
Please reply back by typing in the empty box you see on this page! I will come back tomorrow (Thursday morning) to check your reply!ππ»π