Rancid Levels - Moves Left Over

Options
Lucie-2
Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2

I don't understand the concept of scrapping moves left over in Rancid levels. Don't get me wrong. I love Farm Heroes ... the only game I play. But it doesn't make sense to lose any leftover moves. For instance, and this is one example that's got me baffled ... Level 966 Rancid level - 8 moves left, 143,000 points puts me in first place over all my friends and it's not enough to get 2 stars to cross to another section. Why wouldn't I be able to use my 8 moves left? πŸ˜• I know it's a countdown to 0 but with 8 moves left, I should be able to improve my score to get the 2 stars.

Best Answer

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I agree with you that yes there should be an option to the player that even if the level is finished but the player wants to improve his score he should be allowed to play on.

So i would suggest you to check our idea section and put forward this idea here and who knows if many players agree with your idea it may get implemented.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/ideas-fhs

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lucie-2 and lovely day to you...

I'm aware of your issue and thank you for highlighting 😊

I've recently started playing back this game that I've left dormant many years ago. In my recent play, I was allowed to continue playing with the remaining moves left and I'm not sure why it wasn't allow on that particular level.

I haven't reached your level yet but I can find out more about it if you can provide me the following info.

1. The device(s) you are using to play the game.
    2. If you are playing with multiple devices, do you experiencing the same issue?
    3. If you are playing with PC and via Facebook, what browser did you use?
    4. Does it happen to this level only or other level as well?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you 😍

• Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi wykoon

This doesn't happen on any other level but Rancid levels no matter which one so that says there's nothing wrong with the game or with my system.

1. PC only
    2. No other devices
    3. PC, not Facebook, only King website, was using Firefox but now use Waterfox exclusively
    4. Not specific to Level 966. As stated, all Rancid levels

Thanks for looking into it; however, it doesn't appear to be a game or system issue as it is specific to all Rancid levels.

• wykoon
    Options

Hi there @Lucie-2 and thanks for the info.

Will get back to you the soonest.

Have a lovely Sunday 🌞

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

@wykoon There is no issue. This is how rancid levels are designed. When you have collect all you need the level stops even if you have moves left. And it has been that way for as long as I can remember. And it is only rancid levels.

DonΒ΄t know why but that the way rancids levels are.

• wykoon
    Options

@piaandersson ok thanks for the info. I will try to replay a rancid level and report back.

Hi @Lucie-2 pls refer to the comment from Piaandersson. I'll try to replay Rancid level pc version and let you know.

For the time being, just continue playing as usual. 😊 May be that's how the game is designed.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

• wykoon
    Options

Hi there @Lucie-2 I've just replayed Level 33-Rancid and have 13 moves left πŸ˜€ You're right and so is Piaandersson. I guess I have to start paying attention. 🀣

Hope you enjoy your game and do visit the on-going contest here and stand a chance to win some gold bars to your game πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?