Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Missing Beans

Options
goolive
goolive Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

I just noticed all my beans are missing! Played this game since it’s started years ago and had save up all my beans, today it’s all gone! Very upset!! Please return my unused bean. Thanks.

goolive

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,878 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @goolive . Welcome to our Community

Did you Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Can you confirm please that other things like your progress , boosters and goldbars are all ok.

Please follow the standard troubleshooting process as explained by kiara by Log out , update your application, Restart your device and login again.

Please feedback us the outcome and we will further see what we can do about it.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.😀

• goolive
    goolive Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My progress are ok, only missing the beans. Deleted and reloaded the game today, but beans are not there, only 190

+ show up!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?