I want to play Farm Hero's

LisaWB
LisaWB Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

I just want to play Farm Hero's but apparently I have to do messages first??? It won't let me go into a game? First time playing outside of Face Book.

Comments

• LisaWB
    LisaWB Posts: 3 Newbie

Can't I just play games without messages???? I don't get it???

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,794 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search this game on Facebook/King.Com or download it HERE (Mobile Version) or download it on Windows 10.😊

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @LisaWB and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏. Happy that play Farm Heroes Saga, which level are you now?

Just to help you, may you clarify your question? The message is a notification or you are referring to special events?

Waiting for your reply, you can type in the comment box below

I wish you a nice day 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,794 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This website (King Community) has only Support, Discussion, Contests and others. 

If you want to play any King's Game(Games) on any devices : 

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! 😉

Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,788 Friends Moderator

Hello @LisaWB ,

You can turn off notifications in your profile on this site. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen to open your profile. Then, click on the "Edit profile" link and find the "Notification preferences" link. Click on it to select or deselect the types of notifications you receive. This action can greatly declutter your mailbox. I hope this addresses your issue.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,788 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2020

Hello @Diamond Lim, I appreciate your desire to respond to all new posts, but please try to target your advice to the specific issue. Adding non-relevant comments can be viewed as clutter and further frustrate the player posting the issue. I don't mean to be unkind, but I sense frustration when the player does not get help targeted at their specific issue. I really appreciate your willingness to help with your tagging skills and value your participation in our community. You are a true asset!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

By any chance do you mean permissions?

• candycain
    candycain Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you go about to get friends to play farm hero saga I need players really bad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?